Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer

Damn.

I was hoping I'd be more offended, and it was a little too hyped at the beginning. Also the bouncing background with the bouncing text in the intro was less cool and more vertigo-inducing. Nice graphics overall though, the sketchy-painty effect (what do you call that anyway?) was cool for the intro. I'm guessing I will be more offended when it comes out! :D

-Minimum Wage- -Minimum Wage-

Ok

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen this kind of joke done before, and a little better. I liked the squelching sound though :).

weebl and bob - hentai weebl and bob - hentai

=P

"It's funny cuz it's true" is only half the battle. Not very creative. I suppose if I knew who weebl and bob were I'd think it was funnier? =/

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

magnifico

very moving.

Smile! Smile!

Whoa

Very nice. I didn't really like the very end, thought it didn't really fit, but overall very good.

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Exactly.

Feminem Parody Feminem Parody

That's a long Ad

Movie:

Kudos to whoever made the movie, although either they weren't streaming the music, or that's some bad rhythm (not in a good way bad).

Awesome caricatures, kinda funny. The lyrics were mildy amusing, though they didn't really go anywhere. Plus, I don't go for this style of animation. It's a litte cheap. Awesome caricatures though. (is that how you spell it?)

Ad:

I have a feeling lockwave or whatever is using the portal to advertise for free. I have no problem with the creators making some money, but when the whole purpose of the movie is the ad, then.. well... That's no good. Especially here. This is not a place for ads.

In fact, who would want to work with a company that has to rely on free advertising? They submitted it to the Portal so you guys would be "blown away" by it and click on the ad. Who submitted this movie? The creators of the movie, or the web-hosting "company"? Who do you think.

In fact, it really pisses me off. This movie gets an X.

...plus embedded fonts are annoying.